Thursday, April 19, 2007

Reason for Rose...

dh






A rose is a symbol of love
A rose to a friend is a symbol of faith
A rose to a lover is a symbol of belief
A rose to a family is a symbol of respect
A rose to an enemy is a symbol of forgiveness
A rose to boss is a symbol of admiration
A rose to a pet is a symbol of mischief
A rose to colleague is a symbol of togetherness
A rose to god is a symbol of hope
A rose to yourself is a symbol of confidence


Alaaaa…. A rose has so many symbols
Each depicting the various relationships
Each symbolizing various moments

But I believe I don’t want to give a single rose based on relation
I believe that a rose given to a person should symbolize all the relationship

So here is my rose for you…..
And I mean only you……

Roses are always red
When they are meant for lovers
Roses are always white when they are meant for peace

But my rose is a collection of all ……
Hence my rose to you is Yellow Rose…
Accept the rose…
While I find the person to accept...this... I think for a moment whether I need One...
Bcos my Rose is meant for Love and it is for everyone I LOVE...
Oh What a irony...I dint know whom I Love..but wait..I may know .....

No comments: