Thursday, April 19, 2007

MENTHALLAMA....



On a Tuesday morning I read a wednesday's mail.
Sent to me by TJ which was a delivery failure.


I saw her early in the morning even though she was Late
Only to find that she missed the cab and made the flight.

We did have lunch during the morning.
It was a long queue at an empty counter.


Only to find hell of a food but I had that.
Waited to meet her to say bye.
Gave calls to her cell ,I heard the tone when it was switched off.
Sent a msg least expecting a reply ,but got one.

Was Late in the morining since I woke up early in the night.
Went to the Cafetaria to attend my training.

Only to find a football teamate instead of TJ.
Came back to the training to check mails.

Thought She missed the Bus just like strday when she was sleeping..
To my surprise found FOUR mails from her waking me up.

What else to write she is a sweet MENTHAL....
I can go ON and ON But she might be put oFF.

I do enjoy that But even She does..
Because we KNow what we are.....!!!

Right TJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
*****************************************************************
This relation stands in disarray months after this is written,
But what ever be the present case
I will always cherish the past and I rather We( TJ and Me) know what we are.....!!!!!!!!
*************************************************************************
I was in a training when I recieved mail of Ironies from TJ, trhe next day I thought let me pen down the events as they unfolded with the two of us...
For those who don't know TJ, she is my Friend and I call her TJ...

Jonty



No comments: