Sunday, September 25, 2005

Nithya.....

Often the most precious moments are those which makes you feel bad.
For all you have missed till that moment and for all you will be missing after that moment.

Same was my sweet little moment with Nithya.

Nithya , a very cute , sharp and active girl.She was in the same school from which I passed out.But wait a moment she was in class 3 when I was in 9.
She was one of cute angels in the school very smart and she would make you feel that Life has more to offer than what we see...such a character was my Nithya.

Days used to fly by when she was in the school and was behind me always for some issue or the other.She had amazing sense of humor , I would love to support my arguments with events but then as I have quoted at the beginning it was when she left the school I felt .....

One year passed by and I had not seen her in the school ...Then again...
the world is small and I did meet her one day.....

It was about 8:00 in the evening and I was returning home after my tutorial class as usual pondering over about things which has happened and the mysterious events that are about to unfold.

Suddenly I saw an Image that was familiar for sometime and with a voice filled with confidence and Pain I called Nithya...Hoping It was her....
Thankfully It was her and she was not able to control herself ,she saw turned back and we were separated by a mere 10 mts at that time ...a fact which indicates that no matter how far your loved one is one day or the other they will be within touching distance.

As a deer hopping in joy
As an avalanche heading downwards
As a flash flood marooning places...Came my Nithya towards me.

I could hear her yell " Anna " as she ran to me and hugged me.
I was filled with motionless emotion ,she started weeping.
I was able to figure out the pain in her voice and eyes even though that moment didn't last long..It left an impression on me..which is why I am writing about it 8 years later.
That moment even now brings never ending joy...but comes with it the pain of not seeing her since.It just lasted for about 5 minutes but that 300 seconds is worth a rebirth if I could get her again.

I don't know where she is today..but I can imagine that she will definitely be doing well ..I just hope that she remembers me before it will be too late to...

Nithya where ever you are
Don't worry Life is short and world is sweet
It will get us together someday.....

Love you Nithya...Naveen Annaa..........

No comments: