Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chumma MOREE....


We whispered the secret words
Held deep within our hearts 'I think I love you'
The words that started the healing
Of a heart broken to pieces
By a life that seemed too cruel

We built our dreams of the future
Of just us, our kids and our dog
We made promises sworn never to be broken
During a blissful night showered with love
And planned on how to make it all happen

We talked about how much we loved each other,
Why our love was so perfect,
Why, we would be the happiest couple around
Why we would live together forever,
In this life and the next

I felt blessed, by your love
that shone down on me like a sun's rays
I thought, 'Finally someone sent me another angel'
An angel that loved me for who I am truely and completely
...Or so I thought

For now I stand here... alone, cold and empty
With no promises, dreams or life
No light of love shining down on me,
Only darkness.... Just darkness

So now I walk down this lonely road of fate... alone once again
with blackness around me and only misery for company
I feel no anger, no pain, no love only emptiness
For all the feelings lie deep beneath the rubble
That once, was a mended heart

So now we've said our goodbyes, no matter..
I still wish you all the happiness in the world
And hope all your dreams come true,
even though I am no longer a part of it
For the love, dreams and promises we shared is over
It's all over

********************************************************
He asks me Why,
I say my friend this is Life....

He is Chumma More as I call him, One person who made me cry and left me....
He will always be there in me for the true nature of his Love....

Miss You da Chummmma............

Jonty

No comments: