Thursday, April 19, 2007

Broken Tamilboy...Murali Bhai....


A small tribute to you , in the way of my thoughts,
It may be funny and/or senti , but I felt it I wrote it…………………

Life gives a Chance
To be with someone like you
Someone who made me forget the Pain
Appreciate the joy of being happy

Glad that I met you,
For I would have missed something
In this voyage to make life complete
Believe me it would never have been if …

Oh I was wondering how do I call you,
But then found the right word….by which I have addressed you…..

The outings we went..
Karting in the heat
Bowling to beat
Munching to eat..
Fighting for Sweet,
Behaving like kids,
You did bring back
My old life…….
Boy what did we not do…

Remain will those memories for ever,
Never fade them under cover
Treasure those for future
Only to look back and measure
“Probably this is what I will do….”

Come on this Monday
COBI will rise to the beginning of end of the fun days..


How cam one forget Munnar and Madikeri
Bitten by a hungry bee after a demanding journey…
Brilliant fun in the room
Just lived a family which was a boon…

Traveling up and down in Madikeri
Hope I did justice to my post of Guide
Little we might have enjoyed about the locales,
But being together in itself is a matter

I will try to visit HYD more often
For now I have one more reason
Will try to pull you down there
The way we played around at Bang3……
If you land in our Bang,……
Don’t forget that we are there along with others,

As everything happens
As everything goes by,
Only thing that remains Unchanged..is Change…

Cruel is life to separate buddies,
But let me understand you had buddies,
You got separated from others to come into our life,.
And are going back to where you think you belong….

I can and will go ON and ON..
My intention is not to write
But to express my feelings which
Can’t be told……………..

We did have a gala of time together
Enjoy your next conquest,
All the best…

You know I am running short of words
One of the few times it has happened so for me,
We will really miss you…

“Of course I will miss you…”
I don’t want to thank you for what you were,
If I did you will one more of many,
But, You will remain one of the many,
Till time will again shower its wrath……………


**************************************************
This is Murali Bhai....
Ever smiling bloke whom I bumped into
Learnt some things from him although....
It's again a collection of memories...(rather my Life is that).....
As he used to call me Machhaaa....in his broken Tamil...


Naveen


……………………………..

No comments: