Sunday, September 25, 2005

Incomplete tale of my friend....!!!!


I know a very good friend of mine who is believed by many as a good human being.But not many netheir no one knows his own true self apart from him and me.

That person was very bounded by a lot of societies limitations and ofcourse since he was from a typical middle class Indian Family.
He has not seen many failures in his professional life ,right from his school days to his present he feels many times that he has been showered with the best Life has to offer.But then since I am keen observer , I can conclusively tell that what he feels is right and he does feels hurt for what all has happened to him.

But things are a lot different when it comes to his personal and Family Life.He sure has been blessed with a rare kind of parents.
Mother , the true warrior , who cares seldom of herself and has truly sacrificed for the sake of her Family. I here refer to her siblings.
Dad , as the famous AD goes My Daddy Strongest ...I can tell he was simply best.
His brother like him caught in the storm of life infact like all...

Let me give an insight to his school days..He was a King in his own terms , no one before him or after him have ruled the school as he did.The respect he commanded from his teachers and his classmates and juniors and seniors is worth a mention.He was one among the first who gave a definition to his school.I may be too harsh on others in this regard but then I know most of the times i am right and also wrong.

Now I feel like giving this material a pre mature ending.I sure would love to go on and reveal his moments but then I just feel at one corner of my heart ..let me respect his privacy and feelings, for he has expressed himself before his friends since they are his collections in one way...

One more word...He lives his life very diferently from many and that many times that makes him stand out.
He cares a little for what will happen to him but does care a ocean for others.
Let him struggle through his immune life and I am sure I will complete this ...but when I live the answer to him.....

His life for many is like an illusion
But for him it is an undiscovered Ocean

No comments: