Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh Feb 14...

As the world celebrates the Day, As the Love-Birds chirp more loudly, I am left gasping for thoughts.

The day begun as a usual Sunday, where i don't have any clue on how it if gonna wind up, unfortunately there were no plans of my badminton outing.

Done with the morning chores, a chilling news hits the street.
Our Family Doc who was very close to us, passed away due to cardiac arrest. Mom's devastated.
A nice person, whom We(me and Bro) never used to get bored off during our visits to his clinic.
Dad lost a companion whom he was banking upon for any small health issues, his clinic was multi specialty,catered to all.
He never hid his thoughts on how much my dad loves us.
Always playing prank with us.
Supported when I required it most, demolishing the rumors of cancer during my days.
Always a talking point, and open for discussions, a very nice doctor and a human.
He had the midas touch, with my Mum used to feel so much at comfort, now she is worried that there cannot be another like him.

A very warm person, humorous and we would definitely miss him for the rest of our life .

Now Why am I at home writing this, don't I have business on Feb 14 as the world?
Well that can be different post which will sure come up in some time and I hope to do justice to my feelings.

To Sum it up, a Feb 14 worth forgetting, but the doc will not be remembered because he would never be forgotten.

RIP Sir...

No comments: