Friday, February 01, 2008

Famous People and their Quotes..

 This is not a collection of quotes from some history books rather something that i have witnessed from those who are greats in their own way in my book.....

They are in no order of preference...just enjoy them...

Nothing is really that bad...that we can never recover, thats the magic of humans -- PD

I know u better than what you know about urself---Shan (This may actually be true, it was destiny, we became friends and glad we continue to be and ever will be)

Why are others not like you ?----Jonty (I have never made this statement so far except for one person 'TB')

I was only finding out ways to deal with whatever you were going to come up with next....
----TB (Seldom does one have an impact on others as she did, I am lucky to have 'her a  part of my life, very very lucky ..)

Try me...!!!
----Again TB (The enigma)

I know I am the last one to impress u...!!!
---TB..Guess there will be overflow at this rate and needless say nothing can be more incorrect than this...

So What Life is Cruel....
----RJi (My Lead in more than ways..)

I look at your face and talk.....
----Vidha(You call her anything but she is something...)

Illa Naveen maa It will be tough when you get old
---- Selma (One of personal life lead, incidentally this was the response when I questioned the need for marriage...)

You have spoiled you career...
---- Amr..(One person I admire for more than one qualities..)

I am not bothered about his personal life but only about his professional life
---- Amr..(against my decision to quit Accenture...)

I simply deleted your number....
---- 'V'( Honest manager who did not hesitate to tell the fact after I left his org...)

You try to be sweet to all as much as possible
----Murali(I call him bonda...on his comments towards me...)

Go on to larger things in life, my friend!!!! And when you reach a pinnacle, do remember there once was a person who liked your approach to life....
----'RJi'

If you enter this world knowing that you are loved
And you leave this world knowing the same,
Then everything that happens in between
Can be dealt with...
--- MJ

I don't have time to Fall Sick :)...
--- DG

She was fighting for everything, but now when it is required she is not :(...
--- Anonymous

I found your wallet, plz contact...
---Anonymous(when I lost my wallet at Gurukul)

The greatest assest of Love is sacrifice, and if it for you loved one's. Go for it...!!!--- Jonty

You were the one, I wished to see life's sunset with...!!!
---J

Sometimes wish is your choice, the way you make things happen..
---Jonty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the work you have done into this article, this helps clear away a few questions I had.