Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Success In Life


Perhaps ,this is what is called as motivation.
The drive to keep one self through the trough of failures.
Agreed everyone can’t be Michael Jordan
But each and every one of us can be our-selves.


Nobody realizes the effort behind the success.
Truly failures are pedestal for our destiny.
Where we reach is anybody’s guess
But they will remain as only guess work which could remain on paper.


Ask your mind what should be my destination
Tell your senses there lies my goal.
Take motivation from the motivated.
Gain momentum from your inner heart.


What could be said and done about the greatest failures
For they have often scripted the most celebrated Victories.
But even then the pain of failure is bound to hurt
Rather it will be the sweet cherry on top of that Successful Cream


My aim is only to motivate people with my own Senses.
Because I believe in my own world and words
One can successful by helping others to so.
But then everything doesn’t depend on others.


Rather you need someone for yourself.
That I advice should be yourself.
If You are always there for others.
Then you won’t be alone since you are there with you


Don’t measure your Success with a Pan
For there in nothing which could measure that
Everything has its won Value and Creation
That is the beauty of God’s Creation.


What is life without you?
But It is nothing without others too.
Rather a harsh comment on those who think of them
Who are they to think of them?


I don’t know how many agree with me.
For most of my time I am alone in my world
That is why you see such crazy writing from me
It would make no sense for others but for me it does


People tell me I contradict myself many a times
But no conclusion will be without controversy
For there could be nothing called So
It there isn’t something called Some


This is not to confuse anyone
Don’t assume that I am confused
Since there is none who is not confused .

No comments: